Bruner Bunch

The keys to a good Marriage!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have not posted for the last few days for a couple of reasons. 
First Brian has lost his camera and Baxter has his with him at EFY.
Second I have been sick as a dog since getting back from the treck.
Third and probably the most likely reason is Roller Coaster Tycoon.
Yes I have to admit I have become addicted. Ben got it for his birthday and we are constantly trying to see who can stay ahead of the other. As of right now I have 57% to his 50%.  Oh well the things we find to spend time on!! Maybe if I wasn't playing my basement would be cleaned and ready to be finished. Buy hey what's the fun in that!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

I am a long time addict of Rollercoaster Tycoon! I only have the version that you can play on the computer, is it the same for you! I can stay on that game for hours! ha ha ha, I suppose, it doesn't surprise me that you like it as well! :)

July 2, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home