Bruner Bunch

The keys to a good Marriage!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!!!!!


We finally saw HSM3 today. It was hard to wait this long. In fact my eldest couldn't wait and by the time that we saw it as a family today he had already seen it twice. So that made it a grand total of 3 and I am sure that is not the end. That does not include the times after we buy it. I have to say that I thought they did a great job. This is the Grease of this generation. Disney did it again!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Julie said...

Seth told me that he thought Baxter missed their campout for
HSM3. And the pics of him and Natalie...too cute! But don't tell him I said that.

November 2, 2008 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Tara Bennett said...

Hey my ex-niece (can you put ex in front of niece? I dunno) is in that movie - does that make ME famous? LOL

We did change the site for KIDZ. The links on my site are all updated, but here it is:

http://www.kidzorg.blogspot.com/

I've been getting amazing stories and once I get the professional facelift (the end of this month or beginning of next month) I'll really start going on it. I'm excited about it, I think it's going to be pretty neat! Of course I'll let everyone know once we really get going.

November 2, 2008 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sad thing, we havent seen even one of those movies! Our kids are so deprived! Sounds fun though!

November 2, 2008 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Paul and Esther Duhacek said...

we went to see this the saturday of the week it came out and after thinking about it, I'll have to agree it was ended well .. well, as far as we know. I am sure that they will make more! Paul and I .. our favorite part of the movie was the waltz. :-) We may have to buy this movie as well!

November 3, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Tanya said...

Loved the movie! Our kids want to see it again..... Maybe Baxter will want to take them? lol!

November 4, 2008 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home