Bruner Bunch

The keys to a good Marriage!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

No computer what will we do???

Happy Valentines Day!!!
This next week is going to be a very sad one in the Bruner household! Our Mac has crashed again and is now in the Mac shop being fixed. They said 3-5 business days. That means no computer during the day. Also Brian is leaving tomorrow so that means no lap top either. I am not sure how our house is going to survive without a computer for that long. I might have to go use one of my friends. I don't think I can go that long without checking all of the blogs that I check daily!!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!
Check Back next week to see if we have survived

3 Comments:

Blogger temaire said...

I am totally feeling for you! We had that happen last month...it's a killer! Good luck! :)

February 15, 2009 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Micah Bruner said...

That's funny. I've had my "pc" for over six years and it has never crashed on me.

But, apparently Macs are superior...or something like that.

February 16, 2009 at 5:37 PM  
Blogger BloggessJ said...

I'm sorry your computer crashed. I hope you get it back soon.

February 19, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home