Bruner Bunch

The keys to a good Marriage!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

GIfts from Melissa

As I was laying sick as a dog on my couch today the door bell rang. I debated answering it or not because that meant getting up. I finally gave in and this is what I found on my front step. I was very happy that I decided to answer the door.
It was like Christmas. I was so excited. There were these cute wrapped gifts. I couldn't wait to start opening.
Melissa also wrote a very cute letter. I realized as I read her note that I had fogotten to put my note in the package I sent for Melissa. Sorry!!
I absolutely love everything. The green jar is a body scrub below that is a wonderfully smelling candle. The hearts are bath candles. I am amazed at how well the gifts fit me. My favorite thing to do is read in the bath. Can't wait!!!
Thank You Melissa and Thank you Mamarazzi for hosting!

7 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Julie said...

I just saw Cheryl's cute gifts on her blog too and now I wish I would have signed up. I almost did but i was nervous because I didn't know the host. Oh well, maybe another time.

I love fun mail!

March 5, 2009 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Tara Bennett said...

Fun stuff!!!

March 5, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Mamarazzi said...

I am so glad you decided to play!

Your post is perfect! Thank you for including pictures and links and for signing in to Mr. Linky correctly. You. Are. Awesome.

There is a poll on my sidebar for the theme for the next swap scheduled for April. I hope you come by and vote.

HUGS!! I am so glad that you and your partner enjoyed the swap! You got some FAB stuff!

March 5, 2009 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger BloggessJ said...

Fun stuff...I had soo much fun doing this swap...It was my first one. Have a great weekend!

March 6, 2009 at 2:27 AM  
Blogger Daryl said...

Feel better and enjoy your stash!

March 6, 2009 at 8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked your stuff! Did you get the chocolate?? I Love the stuff that you sent me! I couldn't believe how well the bag you sent matched the way I packaged yours! LOL I just wanted to thank you for thoughtful gifts. I promise I will get my post up tonight.

March 6, 2009 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Cris said...

This was so fun and you gifts are so adorable. I can not wait for the next one. Vist my site and see just what wonderful gifts I got at
http://jag-wonderfullife.blogspot.com/

March 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home