LAYOUT

Sunday, May 11, 2008



                                                                         As I found out it was great motivation to have the ping pong table. After only 3 hours on Saturday the basement was picked up (We still have a ways to go!). But at least the table was able to be put up and enjoyed. The next want is to purchase a flat screen TV for upstairs and move existing TV downstairs so there will be a hang out place for all of the teenagers that are entering out lifes. Which I think having them here is better than the other places they can be. The idea is to turn the basement into a game room! Sounds good to me if it means I can get my kids to help clean!!!!!

3 comments:

Oby and Tara Bennett said...

Excellent cleaning strategies Emma! And congrats on the ping pong table. My parents had a game room in our basement when I was a teenager and sometimes kids would hang out there even if I wasn't there! So I think you've got the right idea with your game room. =)

Tanya said...

Looking great!!! Fun fun fun,and more fun! Congrats!

Alyson Plowman said...

We bought our kids a ping pong table a year ago and it's been the best investment we ever made...for the neighborhood! The kids play practically every day, Chase even has been honored with the title "King of Ping"!