Bruner Bunch

The keys to a good Marriage!

Monday, December 22, 2008

I don't really have a top 10 songs that I like. So I will list my top 5 singers. In no particular order.

1. Carpenters
2. Johnny Mathis
3. Celine Dion
4. Harry Connick Jr
5. Amy Grant

Now for my dislikes

1. Trans-Siberian Orchestra
2. Most Pop singers (They just need to stick to what they know and that is not Christmas)
3. Same goes for country singers
4. Korean Boys Choir (especially singing Deck the Halls)
5. Most of the people who try to come up with new songs. I love the oldies!!!!

So here is my list. I do have to say that I would start listening to Christmas music well not actually stop if my family did not protest. Most of the season when ever Baxter has gotten in the car he would plug in his Ipod and there went my Christmas music. Today I put my foot down and said, "I don't care what you think only Christmas music will be allowed this week!!!)
SO THERE!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home