LAYOUT

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Scripture Bowl!!!

This was team Testosterone and the princess. They didn't want to participate but the did in the end and I think had a blast. Sofia, Fernanda, Danejah, Dalton, and Troy.
This was the B team and they came in 3rd. Chris, Colin, Dustin, Justin, Matt.
The A Team they came in 4th. Nathan, Baxter, Noah, Natalie, Matt wasn't on the team but he drew their flag.

Over all I think it was a great night.. Last year we had three boys go and did ok. This year we had 14 kids participate and came in 3rd and 4th. It was a great night. The cool thing is the majority of them are sophomores and freshman. So we hopefully will do well again next year.
Way to go guys!!!!!!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

Way to go! I'm looking forward to watching my kids Seminary Bowl.

Seth and Julie said...

Good job! I, unlike LeShel, am not looking forward to the seminary years. I don't sleep enough as it is, but I am seeing the wisdom behind the seminary program more and more. It is a battlefield out there everyday and seminary is such a good way to start the day. I wish I'd gone through the program. What a tough calling, but what awesome rewards! I bet you were so proud of your babies.